Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Third World acts as a bridge between worlds in HeroWarz universe. This is where the player is first found.
Access the Third World by opening the navigation menu ('N' key) -> Contents -> Third World
Some important things to note about the Third World:
- Early on, this will be where the player will find their sidekicks and obtain their accessories.
- Missions are unlocked incrementally, completing one missions will unlock the next.
- Missions here do not give EXP or SP; however, gold can be earned as a reward from completing the mission.
- Stiffness and Striking do not work on bosses.
- While some missions can be done in a party, there are no public servers for the Third World (meaning you must invite someone to play with them).
- Upon completing all Third World missions, the Labyrinth can be entered.
- Once you acquired the depth of 210, the player can unlock Extreme Third World
There are two sections in the Third World - Mirror Site and Villa Skylla. The main difference between the two is that Mirror Site is done solo or with a partner in latter missions, and Villa Skylla missions all take 1-4 players due to it's much harder difficulty.
Click the links below in the tables for detailed information.
List of Missions[edit | edit source]
Mirror Site[edit | edit source]
These are the first missions the player encounters, where they'll fight strong individuals in the HeroWarz universe.
|Name||Boss(es)||Completion Reward||Party Size||Level Requirement||Recommended Depth|
|Assassin & Swordsman||
|Sea King's Descendants||
||Sidekick: Enkidra Thorn||1||51||118|
|Homeless Man's Sea Urchin||
|Melancholy Angels' Afternoon||
|Generations of War Fiends||
||Sidekick: Lord of Inferno Barbatos||1-2||70||166|
Villa Skylla[edit | edit source]
These missions are unlocked after all Mirror Site missions are completed. All bosses in these missions are gods and are much harder to defeat.
|Name||Boss||Completion Reward||Party Size||Level Requirement||Recommended Depth|
|Princess Bari's Bedroom||
|Sidekick: Princess Bari||1-4||70||170|
|Blazing Parking Lot||
|Sidekick: Hyperion, the Sun god||1-4||70||170|
|Beat Opera House||